Ceiling Kit - PromasterRegular price $1,522.00
This is a specialized kit made to fit your Ram Promaster. Our Promaster kit is the easiest kit on the market for DIY installation and CNC precision cut for the best possible fit.
- Ceiling Panels
- Rivet Nuts
- Threaded Screws and Washers
- Proper Drill Bit
- Light Pucks (12VLED)
- Natural Alder (Darker material Excellent for darker and richer stains)
- Natural Maple (lighter Material Excellent for lighter stains)
- Prefinished Maple (Already finished for you, no need to stain)- Carbonized Bamboo (Unfinished, but we can include finishing wax for you)
-Material is 1/2"
Each kit comes with detailed directions on how to install your own ceiling kit. These kits are designed to fit your ceiling by screwing to furring strips that are held onto your ceiling with Rivet Nuts.
Installation Difficulty: Medium | 2 peopleInstallation Time: 4-6 HoursTools Needed: Power Drill, Rivet Nut Tool
- How does the ceiling kit mount?
All Ram Promaster kits are designed to fit using furring strips. The furring strip is mounted to overhead beams using rivet nuts on factory holes and the ceiling panels are fastened to the furring strip using wood screws. The outer rows are cut to match the odd curvature of the overhead trusses in your Promaster.
- Will the ceiling kits work with ceiling fan cutouts?
Yes, our team will pre-cut for a fan for you if needed. We will reach out to you once your order has been placed and we will walk you through the process of measuring for your fan cutout.
- How do I apply stain, finish, or sealer?
If you plan on painting:
- lightly scuff the entire surface of the product that you plan on coating with 120-180 grit sandpaper.
- Apply 2-3 coats of primer prior to applying your main coat.
- Always apply a finish when you're happy with the paint to get a long lasting appearance.
If you plan on staining:
- Sand the surface on all faces with sandpaper traveling with the grain of the wood.
- Apply stain very cautiously to a section of the product that will not be visible to gage the volume and pressure you need to achieve the look you want.
- Apply stain evenly with a rag, sponge, or spray gun until all surfaces are coated.
- Please note that overlapping surfaces may make the stain darker on the overlapped areas.
- Always apply a finish when you're happy with the stain to get a long lasting appearance.
- Fan Cutouts, A/C Cutouts, and other cuts are not standard. Please see custom options for more information.
- We can not guarantee consistency in grain or pattern in natural wood colors as they are made from real wood veneer and sometimes nature is inconsistent.
- 3/4" Plywood panels are plywood with veneer laminate and because of this, grain will be visible on sides between gaps.
- Panels are not edge banded as more temperate climates may cause adhesive to melt and banding to peel. For this reason, raw wood is visible on sides of panels.
- Lights are included.
- This kit ships in packaged boxes for single item orders or on a pallet for larger combined orders.
- We are not responsible for damages caused by modification of our panels for your own custom additions.
- If a panel is damaged, we won't make you purchase a new kit. Simply let us know which panel and we can ship a replacement!
Thanks for the review. We are processing your review, this may take several days.