Ceiling Kit - Ford Transit
Upgrade your van conversion with a full coverage ceiling panel kit. This is a specialized kit made to fit your 148" WB Ford Transit with the easiest DIY installation process on the market. Each panel is CNC Precision cut for a flawless fit.
- Ceiling Panels
- Rivet Nuts
- Threaded Screws and Washers
- Light Pucks (12VLED)
- Natural Alder (Darker material Excellent for darker and richer stains)
- Natural Maple (lighter Material Excellent for lighter stains)
- Prefinished Maple (Already finished for you, no need to stain)- Carbonized Bamboo (Unfinished, but we can include food-grade wax for you to apply)
-Material is 1/2"
Each kit comes with detailed directions on how to install your own ceiling kit. These kits are designed to fit your ceiling by screwing to furring strips that are held onto your ceiling with Rivet Nuts.
Installation Difficulty: Medium | 2 peopleInstallation Time: 2-3 HoursTools Needed: Power Drill, Rivet Nut Tool
- How does the ceiling kit mount?
All Ford Transit kits are designed to fit directly to the factory holes in your ceiling. The factory holes will need to be bored out to 3/8" for rivet nut inserts prior to installation. All panels are mounted 0.25" apart and cover the entirety of the ceiling between walls.
- Will the ceiling kits work with ceiling fan cutouts?
Yes, our team will pre-cut for a fan for you if needed. We will reach out to you once your order has been placed and we will walk you through the process of measuring for your fan cutout.
- How do I apply stain, finish, or sealer?
If you plan on painting:
- lightly scuff the entire surface of the product that you plan on coating with 120-180 grit sandpaper.
- Apply 2-3 coats of primer prior to applying your main coat.
- Always apply a finish when you're happy with the paint to get a long lasting appearance.
If you plan on staining:
- Sand the surface on all faces with sandpaper traveling with the grain of the wood.
- Apply stain very cautiously to a section of the product that will not be visible to gage the volume and pressure you need to achieve the look you want.
- Apply stain evenly with a rag, sponge, or spray gun until all surfaces are coated.
- Please note that overlapping surfaces may make the stain darker on the overlapped areas.
- Always apply a finish when you're happy with the stain to get a long lasting appearance.
- Fan Cutouts, A/C Cutouts, and other cuts are not standard. Please see custom options for more information.- This kit is designed to be installed with foam corners installed.
- We can not guarantee consistency in grain or pattern in natural wood colors as they are made from real wood veneer and sometimes nature is inconsistent.
- 3/4" Plywood panels are plywood with veneer laminate and because of this, grain will be visible on sides between gaps.
- Panels are not edge banded as more temperate climates may cause adhesive to melt and banding to peel. For this reason, raw wood is visible on sides of panels.
- Lights are included.
- This kit ships in a box or on a pallet if you have a larger order.
- We are not responsible for damages caused by modification of our panels for your own custom additions.
- If a panel is damaged, we won't make you purchase a new kit. Simply let us know which panel and we can ship a replacement!
- TTaylorVerified BuyerReviewingWheel Well Box with Removable BedI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
Dmitriy was very helpful during the ordering and installation process. He was thorough with answering all our questions and followed up frequently. The quality of the panels and cabinets are top notch!Was this helpful?
- CCChase C.Verified BuyerReviewingCeiling Kit - PromasterI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months ago5 Stars
I can’t even begin to explain how incredible these kits are. Dmitriy is super flexible and easy to work with. I did everything on the outside of my van and was basically stuck on starting the walls and ceiling because i didn’t even really know where to begin. I bought the unfinished maple ceiling and wall kits for my 159” promaster and it made the entire process so easy and seamless. If you can do some basic drilling and headliner work, you can make the van if your dreams. Literally makes the hardest part of doing a van build fun and cohesive. The pieces fit together perfectly and the customer service and response times with questions is unbeatable. I plan to piece together my entire build with Dmitriy’s help.Was this helpful?
- KEKristine E.Verified BuyerReviewingUniversal Kitchen Galley - Driver SideI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Perfection in the connection! Or rather Transit! I was impressed by the pictures of finely crafted oak cabinets and while designing my own palace on wheels, I took a chance on ordering from Dmitry. It was a good investment, while we had a little hiccup in shipping, he quickly fixed it to this customer satisfaction. These high-graded, simply elegant and yes finely crafted storage spaces add to the elegance in my van. Dmitry did awesome!Was this helpful?
- BLBryan L.Verified BuyerReviewingRounded Overhead CabinetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
I have purchased several items. I would have to say there customer service is excellent and top notch. Also a lot of other companies can learn from them and how to deal with customers and customer relations. They were more than willing to give me there number. Excellent customer service- For doing a van build blindly everything came out excellent- Way to go team. Nice. JOBWas this helpful?
- ARAlbert R.Verified BuyerReviewingUniversal Bench SeatI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months ago5 Stars
Great product! Very well made and the team at Serg Supply were incredibly helpful throughout. Prompt responses and very knowledgeable. I’ve had no problems at all. Would highly recommend!Was this helpful?