Classic Everything Towel - Made of Flax FibersRegular price $98.00
A bath towel designed for adventurers who live for long overland journeys, glamping weekends and days spent on the water. Composed of long, strong and thirsty flax fibers the Lava Classic makes drying off at the end of the day quick and easy.
Embrace the freedom to hang the Lava Classic in your rig, in your gym locker, at your campsite or ball it up wet knowing it won’t cause a stink. The natural antimicrobial properties, and the hollow fiber structure of flax linen results in a quick drying, anti-funk towel.
Weighing in at 17 ounces and rolling as small as a 32 ounce water bottle, it’s a luxurious towel ready to be by your side for years to come becoming even more supple, soft and absorbent over time.
- Dimensions: 27” x 45”
- Weight: 17oz
- 100% French linen (flax)
- Midweight 485 gsm
- 1 x hemp hanging loop
- Packable (rolls to the size of a 32oz water bottle)
- Reinforced seams
- Very absorbent
- Quick to dry
- Naturally antimicrobial
- Debris resistant
- Stain resistant
- Sustainably made with responsibly sourced plant fibers
- Masters of Linen certified (no irrigation, no pesticides, no GMOS)
- Made in the USA
- Dyed with STANDARD 100 by Oeko-Tex certified dyes
- Recyclable and compostable shipping materials (even our tape!)
CARE IS SIMPLE
- Machine wash on cold with like colors.
- Tumble dry low or hang to dry.
- Avoid fabric softeners and dryer sheets as they may inhibit absorbency.
Thanks for the review. We are processing your review, this may take several days.