Flooring Kit for Ford Transit
FREE US SHIPPING (LOWER 48 ONLY) • CURRENT LEAD TIME: 5-10 DAYS
Upgrade your DIY conversion by adding a sturdy subfloor base for your flooring. This Floor is cut to fit the Ford Transit without any modification.
Flooring is cut and shipped in 45" sections.
- Sub-Floor cut-to-fit in 5-7 (depending on model) 24" x 70" panels
- 1/2" Baltic Birch Plywood
- Ships on a pallet
- Can be adhered or screwed directly into the floor
- No modification is needed, they're drop-in- Lonseal Floor add-on is cut into one continuous piece- Installation adhesive is not included
If Insulation frame is chosen:
Your insulation frame is designed to be adhered to the factory protrusions on the base of the vehicle eliminating any need for leveling. Three thickness options allow you to drop your insulation between beams for easy installation. The insulation frame + subfloor are pre-drilled to match up seamlessly with countersunk holes.
Installation Difficulty: Medium | 2 people
Installation Time: 1 Hour
Tools Needed: Power Drill
Need a custom cut or extension? Send us a message ("Ask a question" button below) and we'll happily cut your custom floor.
- TTaylorVerified BuyerReviewingUniversal Kitchen Galley - Driver SideI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoThe quality of the panels and cabinets are top notch!
Dmitriy was very helpful during the ordering and installation process. He was thorough with answering all our questions and followed up frequently. The quality of the panels and cabinets are top notch!Was this helpful?
- CCChase C.Verified BuyerReviewingWall Panel Kit - PromasterI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoIncredible kits
I can’t even begin to explain how incredible these kits are. Dmitriy is super flexible and easy to work with. I did everything on the outside of my van and was basically stuck on starting the walls and ceiling because i didn’t even really know where to begin. I bought the unfinished maple ceiling and wall kits for my 159” promaster and it made the entire process so easy and seamless. If you can do some basic drilling and headliner work, you can make the van if your dreams. Literally makes the hardest part of doing a van build fun and cohesive. The pieces fit together perfectly and the customer service and response times with questions is unbeatable. I plan to piece together my entire build with Dmitriy’s help.Was this helpful?
- KEKristine E.Verified BuyerReviewingUniversal Kitchen Galley - Driver SideI recommend this productRated 5 stars12 months ago5 Stars
Perfection in the connection! Or rather Transit! I was impressed by the pictures of finely crafted oak cabinets and while designing my own palace on wheels, I took a chance on ordering from Dmitry. It was a good investment, while we had a little hiccup in shipping, he quickly fixed it to this customer satisfaction. These high-graded, simply elegant and yes finely crafted storage spaces add to the elegance in my van. Dmitry did awesome!Was this helpful?
- BLBryan L.Verified BuyerReviewingCeiling Kit - SprinterI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoExcellent customer service
I have purchased several items. I would have to say there customer service is excellent and top notch. Also a lot of other companies can learn from them and how to deal with customers and customer relations. They were more than willing to give me there number. Excellent customer service- For doing a van build blindly everything came out excellent- Way to go team. Nice. JOBWas this helpful?
- ARAlbert R.Verified BuyerReviewingUniversal Bench SeatI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoGreat product!
Great product! Very well made and the team at Serg Supply were incredibly helpful throughout. Prompt responses and very knowledgeable. I’ve had no problems at all. Would highly recommend!Was this helpful?