Sprinter Wall & Ceiling Panels 2019+
FLAT-FEE SHIPPING • CURRENT LEAD TIME: 6-8 DAYS
High-quality Russian birch plywood is strong, durable, and has a real wood finish that is ready to paint, stain or finish however you like.
These CNC cut wall & ceiling panels fit 2019+ Sprinter High Roofs 144, 170, or 170 EXT.
Let us know if you have windows or flares and we will cut the panels to accommodate them (some trimming might be required for flares). Contact us via the "Ask a question" button below.
Save $350 by choosing ‘LOCAL PICKUP’ at checkout and pick up your new products at our shop!
- AAndrewVerified BuyerReviewingSprinter Van Galley (Mercedes 2007-2023)I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months ago4 Stars
Had a couple of road bumps putting it together and it doesn’t have a toe kick so I had to trim down the bottom of some of the doors and face plates but overall it was good. Any issues I’ve ever had I told them about and they were quick to take care of it. Great service for sure!!!Was this helpful?
- RRoniVerified BuyerReviewingUpper Sprinter Van Cabinet (Mercedes 2007-2023)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoAwesome customer service
I needed help with the assembly and Cam was so patient in explaining what to do and where to put the pieces that I would have put the wrong way.Was this helpful?
- SSusanVerified BuyerReviewingUpper Sprinter Van Cabinet (Mercedes 2007-2023)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months ago5 Stars
These are so beautiful and well made!Was this helpful?
- MMossWerksVerified BuyerReviewingUpper Sprinter Van Cabinet (Mercedes 2007-2023)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Item was cut perfect on their cnc machine easy assembly if you are handy best thing I have bought for the van! I will be buying again!Was this helpful?
- TtrekkintrippVerified BuyerReviewingUpper Sprinter Van Cabinet (Mercedes 2007-2023)I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year ago4 Stars
This is definitely a must-have cabinet for any DIY van conversion guru. The cabinets arrived in a timely fashion and were packaged up super well (even survived a day out in the snow). They were a breeze to assemble with some wood glue and a 16 ga finish nailer. The only complaint that I have is that the back and top cross supports were not cut to the right length. I had to pass them through my chop saw and remove 1/2" off them. When I did further measuring, it looks like my cabinet is actually 47 1/2", not the advertised 48". This is weird considering I bought two 56" upper cabinets, and they are, indeed, 56". Totally worth the buy.Was this helpful?