Woven Wonders Flax/Hemp Travel Bath Sheet - DesertscapeRegular price $100.00
Hikers and backpackers rejoice! Finally, a lightweight, quick-drying, antimicrobial backpacking towel that slurps up the water instead of spreading it around!
Made of flax and hemp, the Woven Wonders bath sheet offers a very different drying experience. It absorbs up to 50% more water than microfiber while effortlessly gliding across your skin.
Up to 30% stronger than cotton, this travel towel is designed to go anywhere and everywhere you go - hiking in the backcountry, hostel hopping your way across Europe, paddling newly found water trails, and surfing and scuba diving in far off places.
Instead of packing it away in between adventures, you may be tempted to use it in your home bath. And that’s okay too!
- Dimensions 28” x 54”
- Weight 9 oz
- 50% linen (flax) + 50% hemp
- Lightweight 285gsm
- 2 x hemp hanging loops
- Packable (folds to a 5.5” x 5.5” x 2.5” rectangle)
- Reinforced seams
- Very absorbent
- Very quick to dry
- Naturally antimicrobial
- Debris resistant
- Stain resistant
- Ethically made with responsibly sourced plant fibers
- Masters of Linen® certified (no irrigation, no pesticides, no GMOS)
- Made in the USA
CARE IS SIMPLE
- Machine wash on cold with like colors.
- Tumble dry low or hang to dry.
- Avoid fabric softeners and dryer sheets as they may inhibit absorbency.
Thanks for the review. We are processing your review, this may take several days.