Camper Conversion Kits are Making Van Life Accessible to Anyone
Why using pre-designed furniture kits is the most time and cost-efficient way to go about your camper conversion
- Camper Conversion Kits for the Happier Camper
- 5 Reasons Camper Conversion Kits are Cost-Effective
- 1. Save time with camper conversion kits
- 2. No need for additional tools
- 3. Camper conversion kits are convenient
- 4. Kits are customizable for any car or van type
- 5. Conversion kits can be a-la-carte
- Are Camper Conversion Kits Good Quality?
Get on the Road Today with a Camper Conversion Kit!
Roaming countries in vehicles that have been converted into some form of living space has become one of the most popular travel trends to date. What once was a simpler way of life has quickly become commercialized and glamourized to the point where the term #vanlife brings many assumptions.
When talking about your camper conversion aspirations, people tend to think you're an influencer, know someone who's a carpenter or can afford a $200k+ professionally-built Mercedes Sprinter van conversion.
But maybe you're not, you don't, and you can't.
Conversely, some people's mentality of living simply is almost the complete opposite. Called "no-build builds," some van lifers' DIY conversion is to remove some seats, throw a camp pad down on the floor or a basic bed platform with some blankets, and have a variety of containers and bags strewn about for supplies and clothing.
While there's nothing wrong with this style of travel, it's not for everyone. This is where camper conversion kits come into play. Camper conversion kits are the perfect solution for aspiring travelers who don't quite fit in with today's assumptions but still want to fit in.
Camper Conversion Kits for the Happier Vanlifer
5 Reasons Camper Conversion Kits are Cost-Effective
1. Save time with camper conversion kits
Everyone has heard the term "time is money." Time is probably how you save the most money with DIY conversion kits. Some conversion kits can be installed in less than 15 minutes with nothing more than a Phillips screwdriver and an extra set of hands to slide the kit into place. The typical van build process can take months if you're doing a complete DIY van build.
Imagine your camper conversion kit installed mere minutes after it was delivered, allowing you to hit the road that very same day. Some kits even have a desk or workspace included, so if you're a digital nomad, you won't even miss a day of work during your camper conversion.
2. No need for additional tools, OR A WORKSHOPCamper van kits typically come with all the materials you need to convert your van into a comfortable living space. You don't have to worry about purchasing expensive tools or equipment that you may only use once. There's zero material waste because all of the pieces come pre-cut, exactly the size you need.
3. Camper conversion kits are convenientAnother benefit of using a camper conversion kit is convenience. These kits are designed to be user-friendly, meaning that you don't need any previous experience in construction to use them. Most kits are Ikea-style, with detailed instructions and video tutorials guiding you through installation.
4. Kits are customizable for any car or van type
5. Conversion kits can be a-la-carteJust looking for an additional boot box or bedside cabinets? No problem. Instead of buying a full-sized conversion kit for camper vans, you can just buy the pieces you need. Maybe you already built a platform bed or want simple overhead cabinets instead of trying to figure out custom cabinetry. What an interior kit includes is as flexible as the travel plans of someone living full-time van life.
Are Camper Conversion Kits Good Quality?
Get on the Road Today with a Camper Conversion Kit
Camper conversion kits offer an excellent way to start van life. They are cost-effective, convenient, customizable, and of high quality. Whether you're looking to hit the road full-time or simply want to enjoy the occasional weekend getaway, camper conversion kits can help you make your dream a reality.
DIY conversion kits are the best of both worlds: they have the functionality and quality of a professional build with the budget of a DIY van.
We at Simpler Ways sell conversion kits for all types of vehicles, helping you get on the road and live a simpler life. Whether you have a Subaru, a Dodge Grand Caravan, Ford Transit Connect, a Sprinter van, or anything in between, we have camper conversion kits to meet your needs.
See you on the road!
The Simpler Ways team