Toyota RAV4 Camper Conversion Kit
$500 FLAT-RATE SHIPPING (LOWER 48 ONLY) • MADE TO ORDER • CURRENT LEAD TIME: 11 WEEKS
This design is built for the Toyota RAV4:
↠ 4th Generation (2013-2018)
↠ 5th Generation (2019-2022)
Looking for a conversion kit for another vehicle? Browse all our kits here.
- Drawers: 29" long by 15" wide by 4.75" deep
- Bed-Mode WITH headrest flipped up: 38" wide by 74" long
- Bed-Mode without headrest flipped up: 38" wide by 58" long
- Passenger Mode: 38" wide by 30" long
- Total Platform Height: 8.5 inches
- 1"x1" Aluminum extrusion
- 1/2" Plywood finished with Food Safe Tung Oil and Polyurethane
- Indoor/Outdoor Carpet upholstery
Camper comes fully assembled and ready to install.
Watch the video walkthrough below! Any questions? Hit that "Ask a question" button below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Included in this kit:
- Two full extension drawers; Heavy Duty locking drawer slides; removable dividers
- 4 removable false tops used as counter space
- Handmade wood-mosaic drawer faces (Optional) **Wood grain color may vary slightly from pictured mosaic based upon supply**
- OR Plywood Drawer Faces
- Trunk area aluminum-framed platform with durable carpeted upholstery
- Bed extension that extends over backseats with folding headrest (Headrest section supported by chord/carabiner via front seats' headrest supports)
- 4 turnbuckles and eye-bolts to securely fasten platform to Subaru's trunk D-rings
- SsaraVerified BuyerReviewingSubaru Forester Camper Conversion KitI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months ago5 Stars
Fantastic platform! You can really tell how much thought, planning, and work went into this. It’s design is simple and elegant. You can really see the fantastic craftsmanship and skill it took to create this platform. This had been in my wishlist for literally over a year! It checks literally all my boxes: does it fit in the trunk with the seats up? Yes! Can the platform be removed from the trunk? Yes! Does it have ample storage? Yes! Is it simple and easy to set up! Sure is! Does it have a pull out kitchen/a space for one? Yes!! (The optional cutting board is such a wonderful feature) Can both my husband and I sleep on it with a mattress? Yup!! We got a trifold mattress and it’s like having a bed in the forest So in short- I *HIGHLY* recommend this :)Was this helpful?
- SRScott R.Verified BuyerReviewingSubaru Forester Camper Conversion KitI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
This thing is incredible. The quality of the drawers and platform is top-notch. Camping in my 2021 Subaru Forester was OK without the platform, but I was disorganized and cooking was a chore. The platform is easy to set up and provides plenty of storage underneath over the folded rear seat. I picked up a 2 Sidio Crates to organize frequently accessed items, and anything else I don't touch often gets stored behind them or tucked between the crates and the back of the drawers. The drawers are very well built and sturdy enough to hold my cooking setup (currently a Jetboil stove and cutting board, but seems sturdy enough to hold my 2-burner Coleman stove without issue). The top portion of the platform is easily stowed into the cargo area of the car with the back seats up. This is thing is perfect.Was this helpful?
- KSKimberly S.Verified BuyerReviewingToyota 4Runner Camper Conversion KitI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
This was exactly what I was looking for! We considered rooftop tents and such, but I didn’t want to sleep outside of the vehicle. I was also looking for something that would allow the back seats to be used during the day. Our first trip with this went really well! We used a couple of backpacking style sleeping pads on top. We might experiment with softer other options in the future though. I’m looking forward to tweaking the outfit to match our rig set up. Before long we’ll have a system of what goes in which drawer and exactly where we like everything. So excited to get back out there! Great product, seller was super nice, five out of five would recommend.Was this helpful?
- BBBlakesley B.Verified BuyerReviewingSubaru Outback Camper Conversion KitI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Very nice and functional! Seller is great to work with. Design is great!keep in mind that the wood may be uniform in color.Was this helpful?
- ESEmGrace Studio L.Verified BuyerReviewingSubaru Forester Camper Conversion KitI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
The seller was wonderful to work with and very responsive. Item is better than expected. Perfect for my 2018 Forester.Was this helpful?