A Travel-Ready French Press With a Storage Canister for That Needed 2nd Cup
The Double Shot French Press has a carabiner-friendly handle, making it easy to bring on any adventure. The durable construction and insulated design keep coffee hot and prevent over-extraction for a smooth brew.
Portable Camping Coffee Press
When it comes to camping, there's no need to settle for mediocre coffee. The Double Shot French Press is the perfect brewing setup for outdoor enthusiasts who refuse to sacrifice a good cup of coffee while on the go. Make the Double Shot your go-to camping French press and you'll quickly become the favorite at the campsite.
Enjoy Coffee and Cannabis
The removable bottom of the Double Shot 3.0 is perfect for coffee storage or cannabis storage. Enjoy cannabis with your coffee with the Brew and Bake. The Brew and Bake, another name for the Double Shot, is a unique product designed for those who want to indulge in coffee while also enjoying the benefits of cannabis. Whether you're looking for a relaxing way to start your morning or a way to unwind after a long day, "Brew and Bake" is a perfect choice. Read our blog on how to enjoy coffee and cannabis together here.
How to Brew with the Double Shot Travel Press?
- Remove the Lid.
- Grind 25 grams of coffee to a coarse grind.
- Add coffee grounds to Double Shot Travel Press.
- Add hot water to about halfway and let your brew steep for 30 seconds.
- Stir with a wooden spoon or another utensil.
- Pour hot water to the top and let your brew steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Attach the lid to Double Shot Travel Press.
- Press the plunger to the bottom.
- Enjoy your coffee or loose-leaf tea right from the Double Shot with the no-spill lid or pour it into one of our drinkware items.
- Make sure that the lid is open when plunging to increase airflow and plunging ease.
- If experiencing heavy resistance when plunging lightly pull up on the plunger press and then press down again.
- Enjoy a second cup when you store coffee grounds in the removable storage container attached on the bottom.
Read our blog to learn more about making the best french press coffee.
Can you drink straight out of the Double Shot Travel Press?
Yes, you can drink straight from the vessel! Bru-Stop™ technology prevents coffee grounds from seeping into your brew so that you can enjoy a delicious brew even hours later right from the coffee press.
How to Clean a French Press?
- Drink/Pour all your coffee out of the Double Shot Travel Press.
- Dump remains (grounds and extra water) into compost or the correct area.
- Rinse with water and use a brush on the Bru-Stop™ plate
Learn more about proper french press cleaning techniques in our blog here.
How much coffee grounds do I put in the french press?
We recommend 25 grams for the Double Shot Travel Press, but you can experiment and find what works best for you.
French Press coffee-to-water ratio?
We recommend a 1:15 coffee-to-water ratio, meaning that for every gram of coffee, you will need 15 grams of water, but you’re welcome to experiment and find what works best for you.