Leveler Legs for your Campervan Furniture
Dealing with an uneven surface in the back of your vehicle? Let our leveler legs be the solution!
With up to two inches of adjustability, this accessory allows you to even out the Trunk Bunk or Home On Wheels Kit so you can get a better nights sleep in your vehicle.
If you’re unsure if the leveler legs are a good fit for use in your vehicle camper setup, don’t hesitate to contact us (click on the "Ask a question" button).
Is the back of your vehicle sloped a bit and proving challenging for your setup? Our industrial strength leveler legs makes it easy to even out the Trunk Bunk and Home On Wheels Kit, giving you a more pleasant camping experience in your adventure-mobile.
For those vehicles who can’t achieve a fully flush or flat surface for placing the Trunk Bunk or Home On Wheels Kit, our extra strength adjustable leveler legs are here to help! By giving you two inches of adjustability on all points of contact, these leveler legs can even out our products in all kinds of surface areas that might otherwise give you a slanted bed.
Choose between a Trunk Bunk set or a Home On Wheels Kit set to get the right amount of leveler legs included with your order to meet your product needs. The leveler legs easily attach to all the crucial points of contact for either the Trunk Bunk or Home On Wheels Kit to give you the adjustability you need. Instructions for attaching these are included and much like our other products these can easily be assembled with nothing more than a screwdriver.
- LFLisa F.Verified BuyerReviewingBasic Bunk - DIY Bed PlatformI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
it's what I've looked for as I needed a firm platform that is narrow and fits me perfectly! A buy once item it's so niCe i want another especially after the experience of building this one. Thanks for your ingenuity!Was this helpful?
- DFDeborah F.Verified BuyerReviewingHome On Wheels Complete DIY Furniture KitI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
I was hesitant about spending a lot for a van bunk but this has been a smart purchase. I reached out with a few questions and they answered all my questions and even sent a photo for clarity. A printed manual included with all instructions and photos is perfect and easy to follow. Can be built pretty quickly. It fits great in my 2020NissanNV200S Cargo van. I set it up so I can take the two pieces apart and remove it easily. Best purchase! Great to work with and quality product!Was this helpful?
- VVirginiaVerified BuyerReviewingTrunk Bunk - DIY Expandable Bed PlatformI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoAssembly was very simple and I enjoyed the process
Great overall experience. Steve was prompt and very helpful in answering all my questions when trying to figure out the best fit for my vehicle. Assembly was very simple and I enjoyed the process. The trunk bunk is sturdy, great design and works great for my set up.Was this helpful?
- DJDavid J.Verified BuyerReviewingTrunk Bunk - DIY Expandable Bed PlatformI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoEasy assembly, works perfectly
Easy assembly, works perfectly in my 2009 Element. I’m 5’8” and the 5.5 foot trunk bunk fits me and I sleep comfortably. The seats in the ‘09 don’t fold all the way forward, so the 6ft. Wouldn’t fit. Lots of room underneath for containers. The whole unit slides in and out of the car easily. Great for long road trips!Was this helpful?
- JRJose R.Verified BuyerReviewingTrunk Bunk - DIY Expandable Bed PlatformI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery easy, one electric screwdriver was all I used
Just finished putting the bed together, very easy, one electric screwdriver was all I used. Great product. Not cheap, but worth the price if you want a quality product! Especially for those of us who ain’t got any carpentry skills…LOLWas this helpful?