Toyota RAV4 Camper Conversion KitRegular price $1,199.00
MADE TO ORDER • $500 FLAT-RATE SHIPPING (LOWER 48 ONLY)
Currently seeing an increase in orders. Please allow 6-8 weeks until shipment.
This design is built for the Toyota RAV4:
↠ 4th Generation (2013-2018)
↠ 5th Generation (2019-2022)
Looking for a conversion kit for another vehicle? Browse all our kits here.
Watch the video walkthrough below! Any questions? Hit that "Ask a question" button below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Included in this kit:
- Two full extension drawers; Heavy Duty locking drawer slides; removable dividers
- 4 removable false tops used as counter space
- Handmade wood-mosaic drawer faces (Optional, extra charge) **Wood grain color may vary slightly from pictured mosaic based upon supply**
- OR Plywood Drawer Faces
- Slide-Out table (Optional)
- Table slides out the front of one drawer using full extension drawer slides
- Trunk area aluminum-framed platform with durable carpeted upholstery
- Bed extension that extends over backseats with folding headrest (Headrest section supported by chord/carabiner via front seats' headrest supports)
- 4 turnbuckles and eye-bolts to securely fasten platform to Subaru's trunk D-rings
- Split bed extension option: divides the bed extension in two, so that you can have one of your back seats up, and have the other side's bed extension out. Great for a solo traveler, or if you have an extra passenger in the back.
- Drawers: 29" long by 15" wide by 4.75" deep
- Bed-Mode WITH headrest flipped up: 38" wide by 74" long
- Bed-Mode without headrest flipped up: 38" wide by 58" long
- Passenger Mode: 38" wide by 30" long
- Total Platform Height: 8.5 inches
- 1"x1" Aluminum extrusion
- 1/2" Plywood finished with Food Safe Tung Oil and Polyurethane
- Indoor/Outdoor Carpet upholstery
Shipping available to lower 48 states only. Can not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Can not ship to a PO BOX, please provide a physical address. Sent Freight. Shipment is sent on pallet. Please allow 8-9 weeks for processing and shipping to receive your order. These are made to order.
Shipping cost is $500. The campers come fully assembled, and require freight (pallet) shipping due to their weight and size, instead of typical FedEx Ground. Freight shipping is much safer, almost guaranteeing no damage during shipment. FedEx Ground is known to throw around packages without care, especially large ones like these.
Thanks for the review. We are processing your review, this may take several days.