Wall Panel Kit | Ford TransitRegular price $1,719.20
Cover the factory interior of your Ford Transit 148 HR with this beautiful wall panel kit. With plenty of material options, you're able to make your van conversion fit your style!
Please see FAQ regarding window cutouts to see available options. If a specific cutout is needed, enter this information in the notes section at checkout.
EXT Models: Please reach out to us! We can make upon request!
- Panels are cut to size and pre-drilled for easy mounting
- Side door and Rear Door Window panels are not included in this kit but can be added upon request.
- Upper and lower panels are also cut to size with pre-drilled holes on both sides.
- Wiring harness cover needs to be removed for panels to fit. If you plan on keeping the wiring harness cover, the wall panels will need to be cut to accommodate. If you plan on removing the factory harness cover, an alternate cover will need to be prepared or wiring rerun within the wall to hide the factory wiring harness.
- Unfinished Maple
- Prefinished Maple
Please refer to our materials page here to see images and details of each option: Materials
Weight: 65 - 110lbs
Thickness of Panels: 0.20"-0.26" depending on material choice
- Driver Side Panels
- Passenger Side Panels
- Back Door Panels
- Passenger Side Slider-Door Panels
- Installation Guide
- Rivet Nuts and Machine Screws
- Proper Sized Drill Bit
Installation Difficulty: Medium | 2 people
Installation Time: 4-6 Hours
Tools Needed: Power Drill, Rivet Nut Tool, Screw Driver, Drill Bits
- Can you do window cutouts on this kit?
There are three types of window cutouts for wall panel kits:
Full sized window cutouts: If the cutout is for a full sized window, this is relatively simple as we will just have the cutout hug the factory shape at the edge of the window (still flush, so there are no gaps). This is free of charge.
Vanspeed Capsule cutouts: If the cutout is for a capsules, we can cut your wall panels for perfect compatibility with our capsule trim rings.
Smaller window cutouts: If the cutout is for a smaller CRL style window (usually 14" x 33" or less), we STRONGLY recommend ordering the panels first and using them as a cutting template. The cutout is free of charge, but the trim rings are not. Trim rings are typically $200 - $400 per set depending on window size and made from joined layers of baltic birch. We will have to collaborate a bit on these orders as I need the approximate window location and precise window measurements prior to making the rings or cutout.
- How can I order a material that isn't listed?
Reach out to us with your request as we can offer this kit in:
- Bamboo (Natural and Carbonized)
- Upholstery-ready material
- Preupholstered Marathon tweed
- Variety of laminate solid colors