Wall Panel Kit | RAM PromasterRegular price $1,719.20
Cover the factory interior of your Ram Promaster with this beautiful wall panel kit. With plenty of material options, you're able to make your van conversion fit your style.
The contents of this kit depend largely on your current window configuration as full sized sheets for windows are replaced with accessory panels.
- Panels all cut from 1/4" (5.2mm) plywood
- Panels mount on protruding metal sections to allow space for adequate insulation
- Predrilled holes to coincide with solid metal sections of wall
- Not all panels shown in diagram are in your kit. We modify kit contents according to your window/door layout.
- Rivet nuts with stainless or black oxide hardware can be added to order upon request
- We do not offer panels to cover window openings on slider door or rear door
- Driver Side Wall Panels
- Passenger Side Wall Panels
- Back Door/Cargo Panels
- Self-Tapping Metal Screws
- Prefinished Maple
- Unfinished Maple
Please refer to our materials page here to see images and details of each option: Materials
Size: Full length + Doors
Pallet Dimensions: typically 36" x 74" x 18"
Installation Difficulty: Medium | 2 people
Installation Time: 4-6 Hours
Tools Needed: Power Drill, Drill Bit
- How can I order a material that isn't listed?
Send us a message with your request as we can offer this kit in:
- Bamboo (Natural and Carbonized)
- Upholstery-ready material
- Preupholstered Marathon tweed
- Variety of laminate solid colors
- Can you do window cutouts on wall panel kits?
There are Three types of window cutouts for wall panel kits:
Full sized window cutouts: If the cutout is for a full sized window, this is relatively simple as we will just have the cutout hug the factory shape at the edge of the window (still flush, so there are no gaps). This is free of charge.
Flarespace cutouts: If the cutout is for a flarespace, we have the files to pre-cut for flarespace but these cutouts are designed to match the factory edge of the metal welded window panel (usually this is what builders use as a guide on where to cutout the window) but the wall panels often still need to be routed for a perfect flush edge (as sometimes the actual final position of the flarespace trim rings varies from build-to-build). The cutout is also free of charge.
Smaller window cutouts: If the cutout is for a smaller CRL style window (usually 14" x 33" or less), we STRONGLY recommend ordering the panels first and using them as a cutting template. The cutout is free of charge, but the trim rings are not. Trim rings are typically $200 - $400 per set depending on window size and made from joined layers of baltic birch. We will have to collaborate a bit on these orders as I need the approximate window location and precise window measurements prior to making the rings or cutout.
- How do Ram Promaster wall panels mount?
Unlike other vehicles, Ram Promaster wall panels need to be mounted using self-tapping screws or rivet nuts. All of the pre-drilled holes are designed to serve as drilling guides prior to installation. Getting a helping hand to hold larger panels in place while drilling pilot holes will help speed up installation significantly.